Friday, July 1, 2011

The Catie Baby turns 1

Really. It's true. Wasn't this perfect little peach born yesterday? I feel like she was!

But yes, Cate is now a year older and wiser. The Birthday Girl!

We went to a outdoor concert in Gaithersburg with the Heit's and the Reese's. The kids were invited onto the stage for one song and Lizzie ran right up there.


We had a small party for Cate, just us family :) I've made funfetti cakes for Lizzie for her birthdays so I figured I would keep up the tradition!

Cate and her cake--she's definitely thinking: what is this?

First taste

This is good!

Would you like some, Mom?

Miss Messy after all

The girls loved every bit of their cake and ice cream :)

Cate got cards from Grandma Killion and Granny & Opa, and I am told there are gifts awaiting her the next time we go to NJ. :D

Here's what's been happening lately with the Killion's...

Reed, Lizzie, Andrew at the Unicycle Lady's show in G-burg

Lounging by the pool :)

Park fun!



2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my goodness--I can't believe she's one! Happy birthday to Catie :)

hapi said...

Hi Chris and Mary, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!