Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hello 2013

Ahh 2012, overall you were good to us. Christmas
New Year's
2012 was a fun year. We did so much--family visits on both sides, day/weekend trips to places all around us, etc. School is once again under way for Chris. The girls and I are back to our weekly routine. Being with friends: one of life's greatest joys.
I had plans for some "catching up" posts but right now, one of my daughters is screaming (any guesses as to which daughter? ;D) and I am utterly perplexed. Neither of my girls has had any trouble with bedtime...like ever. This is shaping up to be a long night in the Killion house... On a happier note, I look forward to what 2013 will bring. I have many goals/ideas/resolutions that I still have to write down haha but I am excited for this year. See you next week!

No comments: