Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So, I was off...

I thought I was eight or nine weeks along...that was my motherly guess.

Noooooo, I am twelve weeks along!

We were very surprised when the technician told us this at the ultrasound yesterday. According to Baby's measurements and all the other specifics, Baby measures 12 weeks. Baby's due date: June 28, 2010. We have little pictures of Baby which I will scan later.

Chris immediately informed me that June 28 is John Elway's birthday. John Elway is Chris's favorite quarterback of ALL time. We love the name John for a boy; it's one we've written down as a definite...so if this baby IS a boy, I think we all know what his name will be! haha

Since I'm twelve weeks along, this means I've virtually skimmed right through nausea in my first trimester, which I consider a total blessing. When I was pregnant with Liz...let's just say it was more of an all-day sickness, not just morning sickness. June 28 means that I won't spend the entire summer in my third trimester--I'm fine with that! haha We are very excited to find out all we can about Baby Killion #2.

So far, so good!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Sweet that you missed the first trimester sickness without even realizing you were missing so much of it! That is the way to do a pregnancy.

Evan and Amber said...

Wow!! That is so awesome you just had 4 weeks fly by for you! Yeah I can't wait to find out if it's a girl or boy! congrats again

Unknown said...

Congrats guys! I'm so jealous you made it through the 1st trimester without even knowing! That's so awesome. You'll be a busy momma but you'll do great! We're excited to find out more about baby #2 too!
Britney

Lisa Nilsen said...

That is so exciting! I can't you are so far along! Yay!