Monday, February 1, 2010

Pictureless but surviving

Okay I lie. I have SOME pictures for you. They're about two weeks old, but hey, pictures are pictures!

Let's see...what's up with the Killion's?

--Chris got wait-listed at UVa (University of Virginia). Considering that they're a top 10 school, we're pretty happy that it wasn't a complete rejection. Wait-listers at UVa HAVE been known to receive offers for acceptance... the day before class begins. Well, we can't wait around to see if that will happen, so it's probably a goodbye to UVa. Sorry, Charlottesville--we liked you! Liz especially liked your classroom doors:

We are now waiting to hear from a few more schools, including BYU. We shall see...
--Liz is walking more than ever! She looks so cute when she walks--she's a little person now! Here's a picture from awhile ago, when she first started becoming steady on her feet. She had that look on her face every time she tried walking. Now she looks likes she's concentrating.

Liz is having a tough time with her top four teeth. They just won't break through! I hope they come NOW because she gets so cranky! She likes to cuddle with Dad on her difficult nights:

--Baby #2 is sure a hungry fellow! (Yeah, I've pretty much decided this is a boy... I've got these GREAT love handles that I never had with Liz. That obviously means BOY ;D) Grapefruit is a current favorite. Hmmm, I just finished up a bag so we'll have to get some later tonight. And those Pasta-Roni side dishes? Wonderful. We just bought a ton of those because I go through them pretty quickly. I felt him kick for the first time on Wednesday and that was so nice.
--Me? The Mom?

Well, you can ask Chris--I'm out as soon as I put on my pjs and lie down in bed. Out like a light. I'm fine during the day, but once Liz is asleep, my eyes can't stay open. Just preparation for the sleepless hours with Baby #2.

We'll be in NJ next week...so I want to have my professional Fuji fixed (which isn't the camera that just broke, btw) or a new camera altogether. I'll talk to my accountant and we'll see what we can do ;) Talk to you later!

3 comments:

Brianna said...

I love that you call Chris your accountant... :D You two are so cute! UVa doesn't know what they're missing. Hopefully you get better responses, and soon! I don't think I got love handles with this little guy, but I can agree with the appetite thing - some days I'm amazed I actually ate as much as I did. Yay for feeling kicks!

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

Thanks for the updates! I love hearing what is going on with you! If I am remembering correctly, you should find out what you are having in a couple of weeks- very exciting!

Jill said...

liz is so cute!!!