Monday, August 9, 2010

"I'm living the dream"--Bill Jett

That is one of Bill's favorite sayings and I love it. Just wanted to share it with you all!

Well, I have no pictures for you today...I took only two pictures this week...both of which are blurry messes. I guess it is true what they say--your second child does not have nearly as many pictures as your first child. You're simply too busy trying to keep track of both kids! Sorry Cate. I still love you :)

Bottom line, Elder Jett comes home in eight days. Unreal. Didn't we just drop him off at the MTC?! I can't believe we'll be SEEING him and TALKING to him face-to-face in just over a week. We are in the midst of planning some fun things for his arrival and for his time at home before he flies back to BYU. Partay time, Jett style!

This week is busy: a doc appt. for me, Wednesday playgroup--which I really want to get to because poor Liz needs some time with her friends, MY BIRTHDAY on THURSDAY, getting up to NJ, etc. This whole month of August is one big adventure, really.

Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Wow, that's coming up so fast - has it been two years already? Got any fun birthday plans? Wish I could be there to celebrate with you. :) Sounds like a great week! Have fun!

emily and kevin griffin said...

wow! that'll be fun to see your brother again. i bet he's so excited to see your cute little girls. hope everything goes well this week and happy birthday! wish you were closer...:)

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

Wahoooo! I can't wait to see pictures!!! I love Billy- to qoute my brother "He's the man!".

Hope things continue to go good for you and your adorable family!!!