Monday, March 7, 2011

Confessions

We arrived home early this morning--to SNOW of all things-- and we're in the process of getting back into the MD groove. Our internet is being finicky at the moment, but I thought I would post some confessions. I'll be writing a blog about our week in NJ soon!

The Feet/Shoes Edition of Mary's Confessions

1. I hate the feeling of wearing sneakers without socks. Same goes for wearing dress shoes without nylons.
2. I hate walking barefoot (except on the beach). I always wear shoes in my house. I definitely get this from my mom.
3. Huge pet peeve: open-toed dress shoes in the dead of winter. I don't understand it. At BYU, we'd walk to church--trudging through ice, snow, and freezing temperatures. Some girls wore shoes that were summer appropriate and then they would complain that their feet were cold. I had no sympathy for them.
4. I love heels. I hope I'm still wearing them when I'm an old lady!
5. I have never owned a pair of reeboks or filas--I've always prefered nike or adidas. I'm not sure why!

3 comments:

Brianna said...

I like that this one has a theme. :) Totally agree with number one, I'm the same way! Can't wait to hear about your Jersey week!

Francesca said...

Ooo, I'm the opposite! I hate wearing closed shoes like sneakers and would rather be barefoot. I only wear slippers or socks around our house because we have cold tile floors.

Little Lovables said...

I'm totally the same as you on all these except the hose thing... I have a hard time with that! But yeah, can't stand being barefoot!