Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fall approaches!

As much as I love summer, I look forward to fall. Chris finished his first week of his second year of law school. His Wednesday and Thursday nights will be long, but so far so good. The girls and I are holding up; this week was a bit difficult because both girls recognized that Daddy wasn't around as much. So naturally Lizzie tested every limit that she could! Good thing she's a sweetie ;)

I'm late with these pictures but on Friday the 26th, we went to the Germantown Splash Park with Ashley and Brylee Wilkins. Brylee and Lizzie play very well together and Cate loved keeping up with the big girls.


They discovered a frog in the midst of all the water!





This past Wednesday we went over to the Wilkins' for some more play time! The girls had so much fun outside--can you see why? Time to drive and to ride!


And time to climb trees, too!


Both girls insisted on bringing purses to our Target run the other day.


I managed to get Cate's hair into pigtails this week! She wasn't a big fan but it looked too cute!


4 comments:

Brianna said...

We are excited for fall too, if only for the hope of cooler weather. :) Looks like you guys are having fun, and we hope Chris' school stuff keeps going well, and that you and the girls won't have too many hard days.

Marlee said...

The girls are so big! And girl, you look awesome! I wish we lived closer! I miss you!

Ashley Jensen said...

Your girls are too cute. Hope you guys are doing well. Miss you my lahve!

rajaasad said...

lovely pictures i really like it