Tuesday, February 28, 2012

You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown

These pictures are from last Wednesday at the Montgomery Mall. (Lizzie was at preschool.) Such cuties, always having fun!
We enjoyed a beautiful Thursday afternoon (mid 60s). Is it really February?!
On Saturday morning, my Mom and I headed to North Cape May for Lauren Bird's baby shower. I loved all the pink and white decorations!
That little baby is one lucky lady--she will be the best dressed girl around her neighborhood, that's for sure :) It was very nice to see so many friends and family supporting Lauren.
With the obligatory bow hat, made by Lesley!
Congratulations Lauren--can't wait to meet Alora! Wildwood Catholic presented "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown" in its auditorium this weekend. What a fabulous play! It was SO funny...we laughed and laughed. Great songs, great scenes, great everything! We thoroughly enjoyed all of it. The girls especially loved seeing their Aunt Katie (Lucy van Pelt) and Uncle Joe (Charlie Brown) on the big stage.
After the show, all the kids were invited to take pictures with the cast. You better believe my girls RAN up onto that stage! And the girls were given little Snoopy dogs to take home, too.
So we are back home in MD and back to our routine. Today we went to story time and had a blast, as usual! Lizzie and Reed took turns reading to each other.
Cate and Blake had fun rocking in their chairs.
I will not be writing a blog post next week because I will be in FLORIDA! And you will hear about that trip when I get home :) Have a great week!

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

I don't know if it's the over-sized polo shirt or what but I'd swear that was Bill and not Joe. haha

Also... HECK YES you will be in Florida!!!!!! Aaaaahhhh I can't wait!!!!!!!

RealExams said...

Wow, great blog and thanks for blog post.