Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A beautiful Thursday

First, a big CONGRATULATIONS to Alex and Taylor Smith on the birth of their baby boy! Bentley Taylor Smith was born this morning at 6:40am--7 lbs 2 oz and 21 in. We are so excited for you two! Can't wait to meet him :) So I'm looking at the pictures I've uploaded tonight...none of them are from this week! I've had my camera with me but I've neglected to take it out during our outings this week. So, this post will be dedicated to this past Thursday--an 80+ degree, sunny, fun day we had with friends. The Wangberg's, Heit's, and Killion's met up at the Rio. After some playtime, or rather, some woodchip rearranging ;)
we went for a walk around the lake. We came across a turtle first! The kids were overjoyed.
But then, the geese arrived!
The next section of the walk consisted of us stepping around to avoid the goose poop! hahaha But once we got to the "boardwalk," we were clear. And we found more turtles and more geese!
Friend love--these girls are the June birthday girls! (I'm still having trouble believing that they will be two in a few short months.) Take #1, holding hands
Take #2, holding hands
Sisterly love!
Had to start some Ring-around-the-rosy--
And we all FALL DOWN!
I can just picture Blake saying, "Guys, look over here!"
The Wangberg's had to leave so we Killion's and Heit's had some lunch before heading home.
Thursday was SO much fun! Thanks guys :)

No comments: