Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Yay for Spring

Finally, I'm finished my homework for the week. I happened to be ahead of schedule, and I am glad that I was because I looked at today's assignment and promptly saw that it covered over one hundred and thirty pages in my Spanish text. Oh joy.
Chris is out on splits with the missionaries, and after that he has a Elders Quorum Teacher's meeting. So I'm alone again for a bit tonight, but that's okay. Tomorrow night we are going to the Rangers vs. Orioles game with Paul! I am so excited. I absolutely love Major League Baseball. In the springtime's hazy, humid nights, there's nothing more relaxing than watching some MLB--complete with foam fingers, hot dogs (although they are ridiculously expensive, they are ridiculously good), and dippin' dots ice cream in helmet cups.
The Phillies are coming to Arlington at the end of June and we have agreed we'll get to at least one of the games. I am pumped to wear my Phillies gear! I only wish Phillie the Phanatic were coming to the game too. (Or do the mascots travel?...I can't remember.)


In exactly two weeks, Chris and I will be venturing to my homeland: North Wildwood. Ahhh pure bliss awaits us! We are anxiously counting down the days. I thought I would treat you to a view of my favorite ride on the boardwalk: The Great White. It's the boardwalk's primary wooden roller coaster and it's AWESOME! I hope Chris likes it too ...Enough to go on it at least ten times in a row--it is mandatory in my book for this ride!

No comments: