Friday, February 13, 2009

Two Month Stats!

Well, Miss Elizabeth is in tip-top shape. We took her to the doctor for her two month checkup and we left with a clean bill of health! Her stats:

Weight: 11 lbs, 11 oz; 75th percentile

Height: 22 inches; 50th percentile

Head Circumference: 40 cm; 80th percentile


So we've determined (although she has plenty of growing to do) that she has the short genes from both sides of the family. But that's fine by us because she's a cutie. Short girls are awesome (aka I am 5'2"). She still has a big brain in there, and she's right on target with her weight. I thought she weighed more, but that's all right because our arms get a workout every day!
Lizzie had to get the vaccine for rotavirus, which they give in the form of sugar water. Her face was so cute when they gave it to her! You could clearly see she wouldn't mind having more of the sweet stuff! But then came her three shots. I held her hands and talked to her, but oh did she SCREAM when she got poked. Poor lady! She was okay afterward because it was time for her to have lunch, and she fell asleep quickly after that.
I PROMISE I will have pictures up here ASAP! We are going up to Grandma and Grandpa's for the long weekend, so after I work on my Anthropology paper, I will post some pictures. I'm in the JFSB lab between my classes, and Lizzie is with Chris and Valerie--talk to you soon!

3 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Poor girl! Shots are the worst! Im sure you already know this, but make sure to give her some tylenol if you haven't already. It really helps and a warm bath so if she does spike a fever, which almost always happens, she's soothed! Good Luck!! She's a cutie!

Brianna said...

Wow, sounds like an adventure! I'm so happy that she's all better! :) Have fun this weekend!

Laura said...

Ah how exciting--your little girl is so precious! Love your blog