Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Kiss me, I'm Irish!

It's true though! This little lady is indeed Irish, in addition to German, Ecuadorian, and English. Gotta love the Multicultural girls! ;)
I have to laugh and I'll tell you this: when I was younger, I wanted to be Irish. I'm not quite sure why (as if Ecuadorian wasn't cool enough or something?). I just knew I wanted to be Irish. Perhaps it's all the green; green is one of my favorite colors. Either way, when I learned that Killion is Irish in origin, I almost died with happiness. I finally got my wish after all! Who knew?

I had to put these pictures up--
It's been BEAUTIFUL outside this week, so we've taken quite a few walks around the neighborhood in the Snugli--this girl loves exploring and observing the outdoors!



Lizzie has been grabbing things for awhile, but now she's learning how to keep her grip on her toys. She already knows how to keep her grip on my hair! haha


When we got back from class last night in SLC, Lizzie was sleeping, but she had to eat and she needed her diaper changed. Well, she basically stayed asleep during the diaper change, which has never happened before.

I had to take some pictures because she was too cute, smiling in her sleep!

3 comments:

Malaina said...

Hey Mary! I just found your blog. Your little girl is sooo adorable. Congratulations!

Lacey said...

I'm so glad that you have Irish connections! Part of me wants to be Irish too, especially because people half expect me to be Irish with my red hair. Rude! Happy late St. Patrick's Day, lassie!!

Francesca said...

I love the picture of her smiling in her sleep! So cute!