Saturday, March 13, 2010

Someone is fifteen months old today...

It's a question we ask ourselves often: WHERE DOES THE TIME GO? It seems like Lizzie was born a few days ago and we're just brought her home from the hospital...

Some Lizzie facts:
*She loves to begin and to end her day with strawberry milk. Does the body good!
*She is very sociable--she loves to say hello and to wave hello to EVERYONE we see when we're out. She also stops people to have a little conversation or to have some of their food if they have any!
*She loves shoes. Good girl!
*Her vocabulary is expanding every day. Some new words include: ear, eye, nose, bath, car, dog, pizza, play.
*She loves to draw, to color, to doodle...sometimes on herself but thank goodness for hairspray! (Spray some hairspray on pen streaks on shirts and wash as you normally would. Takes the pen out every time!--thank you Husband for that)
*She loves to play! The indoor playgrounds at malls and the weekly play group at church are some of her favorite places to be.
*She loves her Daddy and she always gives him kisses when he leaves for work and when he comes home from work.
*She loves books, especially Dr. Suess. This pleases Mom.
*She loves sports, especially basketball. This pleases Dad.
*She is an important member of our family and we know she will be a great big sister!

I would've written on Monday as I usually do, but we've been in Valley Forge, PA for the majority of the week. Lockheed sent Chris up there for some training. Naturally Liz and I had to go because Lockheed and the Fairfield Inn are right across the street from the King of Prussia Mall!
The main focus of shopping this time was Miss Kate, because she's in need of summer clothes! (Kate and Liz--born in different seasons.) Liz got a few things, but I did find a lot of cute summer items for the littler lady, much thanks to
Gymboree

Old Navy

and BabyGap.

So I think Kate will be okay...for now :)

3 comments:

Brianna said...

My goodness she's getting so grown up! Hopefully your camera will be fixed soon (at the reasonable price) because I am in need of some new pictures! :D

Marlee said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe Liz is 15 months! She is getting so big!!! I miss you Mary!

Lois said...

Happy 15th month day!! Liz is definitely a cutie - I love it when she runs over and sits on my lap! Sounds like you got some good stuff at the mall this week - I want to see it sometime! :)