Monday, April 12, 2010

PICTURES! And some words, too

A repaired camera + Elizabeth = many pictures for your viewing pleasure! Enjoy :)














Here's me at 28 weeks. Not my favorite picture ever, but what can you do? I think I'm showing a lot more with Cate than I did with Lizzie at this stage. But I've read that's to be expected!



Lizzie's current favorites:
Movie--The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. I think I've seen it four times and it's only Monday.
Books-- Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb; Arthur's New Puppy; Meet 100 Animals; Joseph (from the Bible)
Animals--dogs. We see at least one dog when we take our walks around the neighborhood and her reaction is love at first sight!
Foods: Pizza! It's so cute to hear her say the word "pizza." She'll bring over her little book about food, proudly point to the picture of pizza, and proclaim, "PIZZAAAA!"

5 comments:

Brianna said...

I can't believe how grown up she is getting. And you look simply gorgeous, as always! Is that a new top? Thanks for putting those up. Oh, and speaking of your walks - I am so jealous that you have such beautiful flowers around you! It still looks like winter around here with the leaf-less trees and brownish grass. :) Can't wait for spring to come to Utah!

Francesca said...

Her hair is so long! She looks like a two year old. And she has the cutest smile!

You look great! I'm still barely showing. Justin and I can tell the difference. But with clothes, I just look fat.

Marlee said...

Love the Pictures! Liz has gotten SOOO big!!! And you look Great Mary! I love the belly shot! I hope we can come visit soon!

Kellyn said...

i loved that book hand hand fingers thumb when i was little, i totally forgot all about that. She is soooooo cute!

Lisa/Little Lovables said...

so cute!!!!!! and hey, what's your email address? we made our family blog private so need to reinvite all of our buddies