Monday, April 19, 2010

Score!

--We ordered a new cord for our laptop and it has arrived! I'm typing on the beloved laptop right now; it's so nice to use it again.
--We had the Heit's over for dinner last night for some seafood alfredo and good times. We can't wait to have them over again soon!
--We had a pizza and movie night at the Clark's on Friday. We watched Goal, which is one of Chris's favorite movies. Pretty sure I had four slices of pizza...but it was Fat Tony's AND I'm thirty weeks along (tomorrow, to be exact) so it's all good.
--Lizzie and I have been on a ton of walks, thanks to some sunny, warm weather. Sometimes we take the stroller for Liz; sometimes we both walk, but it's always an adventure!


Don't worry--she's not eating the rock. It only looks that way from the angle of the camera!

--Speaking of strollers, we bought a double stroller on Saturday! We went with Baby Trend's Sit N' Stand tandem stroller. (Thank you Erica for your insight!) We tested out a few models at Babies R' Us, but we kept coming back to the Baby Trend. Lizzie's current jogging stroller is also a Baby Trend. We just like the brand! And the black, green, and gray color combo.

--I can't remember if I've written about this on the blog before...but I'll update you now: I can go for a VBAC with Miss Cate! (VBAC: Vaginal Birth After Caesarian)
We were waiting on Utah to send over my c-section records so my doc here could determine whether or not I could try a VBAC. The paperwork FINALLY arrived last week and it's a go. Chris and I discussed the options with Cate (scheduled c-section or VBAC), and he wisely pointed out that VBAC is worth a try. If something goes awry, a c-section will be necessary but I should at least try "naturally" first. So that's what I'm going to do!
Well, Liz is going to wake up from her nap soon. Time for swings...before we run our afternoon errands! This girl loves swings :)

Talk to you soon!

5 comments:

Brianna said...

The swings are the best to play on! That is so awesome you get to try vbac! kind of weird that it took so long to get your medical records out there, but at least they're there. Enjoy your girl's afternoon out together!

The McEwans said...

Thats awesome that you have a supportive provider. That's like 90% of the battle :) There is a good website http://ican-online.org/ for support. I'm excited for you!

kaylie jean. said...

Oh my goodness. She is so cute, and BIG! I hope you're feeling okay!

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

Love the pictures of Lizzie! I also love the stroller! You're going to tell me how you like it- I love the standing concept. I may need to get me one of those...
I had two VBACS after having a c-section with Sam. Everything went smoothly with Luke and Afton and I'm so glad that I had a supportive doctor!
Can't believe you are already 30 weeks! We needs to go to Bulter's in may to get some strawberries!

Lois said...

Thanks again for the fun times last week (Rita's!) and the yummy meal! And of course I can't forget to mention the best pear cobbler I've EVER had! ;D