Monday, May 17, 2010

Why...

...does the weekend fly by so quickly when the actual week crawls along so slowly? I ask myself this question every weekend, and I've decided that I will ask Heavenly Father when I see Him. haha! Read on--


We enjoyed some sunshine amongst the thunderstorms. We even visited the fire station with some of our friends in the ward! Liz LOVED it! She was in awe of the huge fire engine.

It looked so big to me, so I can only imagine how much bigger it seemed to Liz! She also sat in the Fire Chief's truck and discovered the radio--she ALMOST pushed the emergency button--that would've been interesting...


Liz also got to try the hand crank that connects the boats to some of the smaller fire trucks:

Here is the group with the fire fighters who gave us the tour:

It's more official with the hat!


Later on, we went to the Clark's for a fabulous dinner--an AMAZING salad (thank you, Meg) and pizza (thank you, Fat Tony). The girls had a fun time together, as usual. They were both wearing green that night--aren't they too cute?
Playing piano

Peekabo with the curtains

Big hug!


So we got cable this week. And it is soooo nice. The ONLY problem I have with cable is it makes it even more difficult to get off the couch, especially when it's nice outside. Don't worry, we haven't become instant couch potatoes, but I am making myself conscious of how much time is spent watching TV, by all three of us. :D

Me at 33 weeks:

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Wow, that sounds like fun, I didn't know you could do tours of fire houses. Liz is too cute, I love the one where the girls are hugging. :)

Megan said...

I love the pictures of Liz in the fire truck! How fun!