Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Confessions

My Jersey girls do this and I love it, so here it goes...
Friday Confessions!

1. The thought "Catherine will be lucky to see her half-birthday" flashes through my head at least once a day.
2. The thought "Elizabeth may not make it to her 2nd birthday" flashes through my head at least once a day.
3. I severely lack patience. My first two confessions should make this obvious.
4. Elizabeth Cheronne and Catherine Michelle, the first and middle names of the girls, each have nine letters in the English-derived first name and eight letters in the French-derived middle name. We have an extra third girl name in case we have another girl in the future, and I'm TRYING to make it have nine letters in the first name and eight letters in the middle name ...I'm just like that.
5. Team Jacob. All. The. WAY!
6. Refreshing: not wearing maternity clothes. NOT so refreshing: not being allowed to swim in public pools for four-six weeks because of infection risks for my c-section. Argh!
7. Elder Jett comes home in FIVE weeks and I am beyond excited to see him!

That's all I can think of for now. See you on Monday!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

LOL I love that, thanks for sharing! :) That's kind of interesting about the names, I hadn't looked at it that way before. That would be so crazy if you could find a third girl name that did that....unless your third turns out to be a boy. :D Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Lois said...

Haha! I hope they both live! ;)