Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Again!

I wasn't going to write a blog because the girls and I are currently in the beloved state of New Jersey. But, here are some confessions for you, as inspired by my good friend Meg C. It is fun to have some confession time in the middle of the week!

1. Sometimes I remember Lizzie needs a diaper change when I see the wet spot on her behind.
2. I recently realized that I'm beginning to like NJ in the off-season more than the summertime...just love the slower pace of the island with the local flare.
3. I hate olives of any kind. But I recently ate some olives (hidden in an awesome dip) and what do you know, I'm still alive.
4. I feel bad that Cate spends a lot of time out of my arms as I run around after Lizzie and as I try to keep the house in order.
5. I smile because I never had to take a math class at BYU. See? I'm smiling.

Well, as I said, we Killion ladies are in NJ. Chris has midterms this week and we wanted to give him a quiet house for studying. Good luck, Daddy--Mom, Lizzie, and Catie are praying for you! :)
We'll get some pictures up soon because I have an AWESOME brother-in-law who gave us an early Christmas present: A NEW CAMERA! Thank you, Uncle John!

3 comments:

Meg said...

ha ha, i just love starting up confessions. and to add to your diaper changing confession, it is now 11:30 a.m. and I still haven't changed McKelle's diaper- i just realized, ha ha!

Francesca said...

I never had to take a math class at BYU either! We're smart chicas.

Francesca said...

p.s. I can't go without changing Caden's diaper because he will cry until I do!