Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Eh, why not?

Tuesday Confessions...since I forgot to write some on Friday.

1. The show "Hoarders" on A&E...yes I watch it. I find it fascinating/troubling/interesting. Sad when it involves children.
2. I use my Pantene conditioner on Lizzie's hair after her Johnson's shampoo. Gets those tangles right out AND keeps her hair silky smooth.
3. I vacuumed our TX apartment twice in the time we lived there.
4. After an absence of six months or so, my crazy dreams have returned. They usually include random marriages between people who don't know each other, my high school biology classroom, friends I haven't seen in years, and my mom.
5. I love anything burnt. Burnt popcorn, blackened toast, charred hot dogs--love 'em all.

I don't have much time, but I wanted to share this with you:
I have my hands full.

...No! Really?!

I heard the sentence, "You must have your hands full!" four times in two days.

As if I weren't aware of the fact! Thank you, complete strangers, for reminding me. ;D

Some blurry but cute pictures for you!









5 comments:

Brianna said...

Love the sunglasses on Cate!

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

If it makes you feel any better, I have people tell me "you must have your hands full" all of the time. I love the facial expression that always accompanies that statement- the one full of pity. A couple of weeks ago one woman told me she thought I was crazy for having my kids close so together. She had two kids who were 12 years apart! I had to bite my tongue with my response! Most women who tell me this are older moms, so I always sweetly say, "That's why its so good that I'm young!"

Lois said...

You have your hands full.

j/k! ;)

I LOVE burnt things too!! No wonder we are friends! :D

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Ohhh, I get that alot too! I just smile and think a smart comment back in my head :) Either way, your girls are beautiful and I just loveeeee Cate's red hair! ...but I'm sure you get that alot too! :) Love you!

Francesca said...

Cute photo of Cate! I love how babies sleep.