Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Julia's reminder

Monday night, 7:12 pm. Cell phone rings.

Me: Hello?
Julia: WHERE IS YOUR NEW BLOG POST?!
Me: (laughs) Julia, I will write one, I promise. I can't write one right now because I feel like I'm going to throw up at any moment.
Julia: (slight pause) Oh, okay. But DON'T forget to write one this week!

I won't, Julia. :)

We girls went to the Clark's house for Valentine's Day dinner but we left early because I felt AWFUL. Earlier in the afternoon, I thought it might've been something I ate for lunch. But it only got worse. I felt so bad for leaving the Clark's early because Meg made a fabulous dinner (which Liz ate, thank goodness). Thankfully I got the girls into bed quickly so I had the rest of the night to spend nauseated. But Chris came home with flowers, chocolate, and a card, and then he ran to the store to get some ginger ale for me. What a great husband!

Some of our adventures in the last week included our friend Dilan's birthday party!
Liz was so excited for it! It was Elmo heaven and the girls had a great time :)
Here is Dilan the birthday girl with her awesome cake!

Liz really loved that cake!

Cate did too :)


Manicures with purple Dora the Explorer polish. She did them all by herself! Don't you love them?


Someone is TIRED!


Sometimes, Friday nights are 'Mom-is-taking-a-break-from-cooking' nights, so we went to Chik-fil-a, and we happened to see the Wilkins' family! Brylee and Liz had so much fun together.



Sunday Feb 13th, the girls looked so cute in their red church outfits. Liz refused to stand still for a picture,

So here is the Catie lady.



Some Valentine's Day pictures, more red clothes!



Gotta love trips to Costco--I especially love the double seats in their carts. Liz looks like she's about to cry, but she didn't!

Mom, Liz is sticking her tongue out at me. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

3 comments:

Brianna said...

These pictures are wonderful, they have some great expressions together! :) Sorry you were so sick, kudos to Chris for being so sweet. Hope you're feeling better now!

Malaina said...

Your kids are so cute, I enjoy reading about them! (I found your blog on facebook, I was one of the freshman on your floor in U hall before they knocked it down)

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

This post was just depressing to me. Chick Filet. Store bought birthday cakes. Costco. DOUBLE WIDE SHOPPING CARTS. You torture me Mary Killion.