Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday Confessions

1. Maraschino cherries freak me out.
2. "My eggo is preggo" --officially the weirdest way of saying you're pregnant. Just say, "I'm pregnant." We'll get it.
3. Chris brought home a box of Lemon Creme (Girl Scout) cookies last night...they are now gone. *I did share, but still. I love me some Lemon Cremes!*
4. I got my first B+ (in Algebra 1) in the eighth grade, and yes, I cried.
5. Once in a while, I love to reread my old journals. I was so boy crazy!

5 comments:

Brianna said...

Steve agrees with number one, and we totally concur with number two! I've never heard that one before...

Adri and Russ Lee said...

I agree whole-heartedly with 2, 4, 5. I got my first B in 7th grade and also cried...a lot. Good for you for respecting that you were boy crazy in old journals. A couple years ago I went through and "abridged" mine and took most of that drama out (but I am 22 years old and have 18 journals...a little pathetic)

PiZzA said...

Oh do I remember that B+! What a day. lol

Suzy J said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE confessions! That is why I stole the idea. (Gave you full credit though!) :)

Meg said...

I think I may have been even more boy crazy than you- my journals are ridiculous! Quite embarassing actually :)