Tuesday, November 15, 2011

NJ Nov. Weekend #1

We enjoyed one of the library's discovery rooms on Thursday afternoon. The kids have such a great time!


Even after our time was up in the discovery room, the older kids enjoyed reading books and picking out some books to take home.


Cate and Blake enjoyed the fish in the enormous tank!


We drove up to NJ later that night without any problems. (It helps to leave at 9pm--we ladies picked up Chris from GW and off we went!) We love driving through the city to get to the Baltimore-Washington Parkway. "Look Mom, look Dad! It's the CAPITOL!" Lizzie always makes sure we don't miss it!

(I didn't take that picture but isn't it gorgeous at night?)

The best picture of the drive? Two sleepy ladies :)


On Friday night Chris and I treated Katie to dinner at P.F. Chang's in Atlantic City. The reason? Completing her BYU application essays early. Her entire BYU app is finished and will be processed soon, we hope! (I didn't take a picture because Katie happened to comment that she hates it when people take pictures at restaurants...you're welcome, Katie! hahaha)

On Saturday, we headed over to the chapel for Kelsie and Michael's wedding. My mom helped Pinkie all week with decorating and other wedding necessities so it was nice for us to see the finished product. Everything looked absolutely wonderful! The bride and groom were smiling ear-to-ear the entire time. We wish them the very best!





We had a fabulous time! The Candell's know how to throw a party!
Nice face, Julia ;P

Mom with her Catie lady

The girls found a toy from the Mothers' room!

Mom, Kelsie, me

Cutting cake!

Lizzie danced the ENTIRE time! I kid you not. She danced more than I did. She stole the show in the moves department ;)

After awhile, she had a friend join her!


We will be back in NJ for Thanksgiving. Talk to you soon!

3 comments:

Evan and Amber said...

you are such a fox Mary!

Alexandra said...

1. I can't believe Kelsie is married! :)

2. I am freakishly in love with that dress that you're wearing.

3. My nieces are so stinkin adorable. Keep up the good work. ;)

April Marie said...

Lizzys hair is so long and so cute!! I miss you!!1