Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wawa, here I come!

My sister Katie made the Wildwood Leader again this week, this time in a picture! (Remember her last name is Jett, my maiden name!)

So Chris and I voted in the Texas Primary yesterday. And John McCain won the GOP nomination. I won't say anything about that...and then Hillary won Texas on the dem side. I can't stand watching her on TV or hearing her little campaign snippets. She sounds so strained and so stiff to me. Enough about that too...I'm not a big fan of talking politics. Chris and my dad are much better with that than I am!

I've started the Spanish 441 course. It's not bad really. I'm currently purusing through the Middle Ages in Spain...some of those writters (virtually all of them were men) are saucy! It cracks me up.

I'm going to New Jersey for A WEEK (April 23-30)! I am so excited! Julia will be turning eight and getting baptized, so I'm flying out! My brother Bill will be home from BYU then too, so it will be a great family reunion. Lately I've been daydreaming of Wawa:



Beautiful, tasty, built-to-order hoagies...my personal favorite: a turkey and Swiss shortie with lots of mayo, little bit of oil, lettuce, onion, salt/pep/oregano, pickles on hoagie and on the side. Ahh pure bliss! And, of course, gas that is pumped FOR you, not by you.





These pictures are from the Wawa website. You should totally check it out; it provides interesting history about how Wawa came to be, Wawa's namesake, and much more.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAWA!!!! You make me hungry!!!!

Aaron said...

I sooooo miss my WAWA! My fav? A shortie with roast beef, provolone, mayo, mustard, tom, lettuce, salt, pepper, and pickles. It is the best!!! I am turning slightly green with envy. Do they have Wawa in Boston? Now I will have to do a search to find out. ;)

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

funny, you know you hang out with a two year old day when you see wawa at the title of a opst and assume that the person is going to go to the beach or the pool, or wherever some good wawa (water) may be!! Does Chris get to go? Have fun!!