Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wednesdays

I realized I usually write a blog on Wednesdays, and now that I wrote one last Friday, it's messed up my internal blog-writing schedule. Haha!
We're back on track with Alias--got the 2nd disc from Blockbuster and watched two episodes last night--so addicting! John and Hillary invited me to lunch today; it's their Spring Break. Lucky! We went to IHOP and we used those Fossil Ridge coupons, what a joy. I love Hillary--we're always laughing about something or other on Sundays when she comes over for FHE at the Killion house. Loving John is just... part of me gaining the name Killion. (Just kidding John! I would love you anyway.) This is John and Hillary at the FRHS Football Banquet:
I'm onto my last week of lessons before the midterm. I hope I can request the midterm early next week so I don't have a huge lapse in my next section of work before the final. We shall see...
Oh yes--although Texas weather is pretty consistent (warm-hot), two weeks ago we got SNOW and this week we had tornadoes and flash floods. The snow kept the boys busy over here!Also--Chris is coming out to Jersey with me! We are SO EXCITED and SO READY for some Jersey in our life. If we had any construction paper around the house, we (meaning I) would probably make a paper-chain countdown to celebrate every day--getting closer to New Jersey!