Thursday, May 22, 2008

HUSBAND TAG!

I couldn't resist! I borrowed this application from Heather Matthews from my ward here in TX. Enjoy!

What is his name? Christopher Mikel Killion
How long have you been married? It will be one year on June 2nd! We are newbies!
How long did you date? Hmm. We began dating in early September 2006...we were engaged on November 30, 2006...and we married on June 2, 2007. So I suppose we "dated" for eight months. SIX MONTHS OF TORTURE (after we became engaged)!
How old is he? 27 this October. My sweet old man! (I'll be 21 in August).
Who eats more sweets? Chris. I'm big on salty snacks, like pretzels. But then again, sometimes I'll eat sweets with Chris too! He's got me hooked on Mike and Ike's.
Who said I love you first? Chris. That was a big night...we took a walk around the Provo temple where he told me his mom had suggested that I come to Texas for Thanksgiving (keep in mind this was only a week before Thanksgiving). I flipped out--"Why didn't you ask me!!?" Well, he replied, I didn't want to scare you away or anything. "Good point." We walked back to U Hall, talked more, got kicked out at midnight, where he told me he loved me. *My reply: "I think I love you too." Chris teases me about that! And, better yet--he got the tickets to Texas and we spent Thanksgiving here with his family.
Who is taller? Chris is taller. (Which I have always wanted, my husband to be taller than I am.)
Who can sing better? Bah. I do, but only by a slim amount. I'm more of a clarinet/piano person. My sister Katie and brother Joe are the singers!
Who is smarter? Chris by far. The man kept a 3.93 GPA--at BYU! In the School of Accounting! But I will venture to say that each of us is more knowledgeable where the other is not.
Who does the laundry? I do, but as of late, Chris has been generously helping me fold.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When looking at the bed, that would be Chris.
Who mows the lawn? Bah. We have no lawn. Maybe one day...
Who cooks dinner? I do. But as of late, I have been so exhausted (thank you Baby Killion)so Chris will help wash dishes.
Who drives? Chris usually does. If I feel a need, I will.
Who is more stubborn? I think we are equally stubborn, just about different things, and sometimes about the same things!
Who kissed who first? Oh, Chris kissed me first. We went to the big dance on the Heber Creeper the night on a Friday night, and at one point the lights went out on the train. We waited quietly next to each other, and I was so sure he was going to kiss me. But he didn't! Well, the next night I happened to be on duty, so he walked me back to U Hall. As I'm walking through the door, he grabs my arm and pulls me back into a kiss. I was so taken aback that I could only stare and wave as he left. When I got into the office (blinds closed), I started to scream and jump up and down and go crazy. I was so excited!
Who asked who out first? Chris did. It took some prodding from my close RA friends, because he was kind of intimidated by me. (I knew this; whenever I came around, he would say something really silly or go quiet. It was so cute!)
Who proposed? Chris. Read the story in the post below!
Who has more siblings? We each have four siblings and we're each the oldest child. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters, and Chris has three brothers and one sister.
Who wears the pants? We each wear one leg. (I liked that answer, Sis. Matthews!)

Well. I'm going to tag YOU, and you do this if you wish! ;)

1 comment:

Aaron said...

I already did this tag, but I have to say reading your posts makes me feel like I know you and not just your dad. haha. You two have a cute story. A match made in heaven. How goes the prego? Any morning sickness?