Thursday, July 17, 2008

Stubborn Baby!

Yesterday was my official ultrasound appointment, so naturally we went, only to discover that Baby was facing downward, like this: (Check out that spine, though!)
It made for a very difficult prognosis...but they're still saying girl. My doctor scheduled us for another ultrasound in two weeks, just to see if we can discover anything concrete. LOVE that woman! We'll miss having her as my doc when we leave.
Here are some others...she's become way more developed in such a short amount of time! Unbelievable. In this one, I like to think she's laughing at us: "Haha! Not today, Mom and Dad!"
Maybe she's taking a little breather right here: "Stop moving me around. I'm tired!"
Some ladies at Chris's work suggested eating a cookie or something sugary before we go--maybe it'll get her going! We hope so!

Chris has accepted a position with NovaRad up in American Fork. We are so grateful that he now has a job up there; this takes a large amount of stress of our shoulders. Our movers are scheduled to arrive on July 25th--they will load everything and drive it up to Provo and stick it in storage. We will stay here for a few more days as Chris finishes up his last few days of work--we will then leave on August 1st! Chris starts work on the 4th, so we're hoping to get up there somewhat timely so Chris can relax before jumping into his new job.
We're just looking for a place to live at this point, no big deal. HAHA No seriously, we are homeless in Provo. I've spread the word on facebook, so I'll spread it here, too: if you know of any vacancies anywhere in town, let us know! We need all the help we can get.

4 comments:

Havalah Turner | Sisters, What! said...

haha, babies have the mind of their own. I'll check this sunday to see if there are any available apartments or housing in my ward. I hope I'll get to see you when you come.

Brianna said...

wow that is coming up fast! We are excited to see you guys, it has been too long! Congrats on the job too! Keep us posted if you need any help.

Bond Fam said...

I will look around for any available apartments! Congrats on the new job, and hopefully we will be able to see you guys sometime!

Meg said...

Your baby is already stubborn--not a good sign :) We totally need to hook our little ones up