Friday, July 18, 2008

UPDATE: We have a home in Provo!

It's really awesome. It's a lower unit apartment off of Bulldog, close to the hospital (Utah Valley Regional), and down the street from campus. What else...
*2 bedroom, 1 bath: 850 sq. feet
*New carpet, new windows, new appliances (the stove hasn't even been put in yet!)
*Driveway for our beloved gas-guzzler, White Chocolate
*WASHER AND DRYER in the apartment! That was a big selling point for us.
*CABLE INCLUDED! That was a big selling point for Chris ;)
*Basically it's amazing. When everything is set up, we'll be having you over for dinner!

Other good news--
I have a OB/GYN up in Provo, too! And he's right next door to the hospital. Hooray!
I received a full-tuition scholarship from MSS--what a blessing they have been for me these past four years!

We are very excited (and relieved) to have a place up there. Now we just have to GET there! :)
We are planning to arrive August 2nd; get ready Utah--Texas is on its way!

7 comments:

Bond Fam said...

Hey my doctor is right next door to the hospital too, Dr. Wolsey, I wonder if its the same doctor (no Im not pregnant). Im glad you guys found a place to live!

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

no HA option? Good, I'm bitter right now against housing :) Um, stop by our house on your way up and see us, Ok??

Brian said...

Well I get home onm the 9th of Aug. Well have to have you guys over for dinner when I get home.

Brianna said...

that sounds totally awesome! And I bet its a relief to hve a doctor too. We are counting down the days!

Anonymous said...

Hey I just wanted to say that I went to the Provo OB for the first half of my pregnancy and then I switched to the New Beginnings Midwife Clinic in Orem. They deliver at Orem Community and they were SO MUCH better than the OB. They actually talked to you longer than 5 minutes and the receptionists knew your name. It was wonderful. Also they are a lot less intervention minded. They do epidural and natural. They are just TONS nicer! Just wanted to let you know my experience! (I will NEVER go back to an OB!) Congrats though! Being pregnant is so much fun! :)

emily and kevin griffin said...

yay! we're excited for you to come back so we can play.

Havalah Turner | Sisters, What! said...

Ya, good news!