Thursday, April 16, 2009

Four month stats

Liz turned four months old on Monday, and of course, what would your birthday be without a trip to the doctor's office? ;)
The doctor was very pleased with her growth and her development. She says Lizzie is a healthy lady who is progressing wonderfully! Her stats:
Weight: 15 lbs. 6 oz--50th percentile
Height: 25 inches--75th percentile
Head Circumference: 42 cm--75th percentile

She got three more vaccines; she would have received four but the state of Utah (and apparently the rest of the nation) is on a Hib vaccine shortage. Once again, she enjoyed the sugar water vaccine for rotavirus, and screamed for her two shots to the thighs. We gave her some tylenol as soon as we got home, and she's been a happy camper ever since! We're getting her ears pierced this week--stay tuned for those pictures!

This past Easter weekend we went up to Cache Valley, stayed with the Matthias family, and met up with the Manning family. President Manning baptized my mom and her family in Ecuador twenty-nine years ago this month. It was truly a wonderful experience to meet the man who brought my mother into the church. We had a glorious time! I must put in a plug for Cache Valley: what a GORGEOUS place! It is so different from here in Happy Valley or Salt Lake Valley. It's peaceful and serene. I LOVED Logan and its surrounding towns! Chris served part of his mission in Cache Valley and he absolutely loved it--I now understand why!

The rest of my family arrived in Utah on Sunday night and it has been a whirlwind of activity ever since--when I get some more time, I will blog about our adventures. Talk to you soon! T-minus one week for graduation and its festivities!

***Chris arrives in five days! Yee-haw! I am beyond excited to see my husband.

You look like you need some Elizabeth in your life--enjoy some pictures of her!




4 comments:

Brianna said...

Oh my word, how did she get so grown up??? My favorite is that first picture of her, but they are all so cute! You have a beautiful daughter Mare!

Brianna said...

I totally forgot I was going to write this...remember to give Liz tylenol or something like that before you pierce her ears - it will help alleviate it sooner. :) Can't wait till we match. LOL

Kara said...

I am so going to pirece my little girls ears when I have one! Whoo hoo.

Anonymous said...

Hold on a minute, when did this preganicy and birth take place. Must have been while you were taken up in the space ship. It hasn't been that long since i contacted yall. Holllllly Crap. You know i don't swear but dam. what a cute baby. i understand the cuteness from Mary but from Chris..... Hey yall look so happy, i am so proud of both of you. Keep up what your doing. It's working. Jay