Friday, April 10, 2009

Julia Elizabeth Jett

Happy Birthday to my youngest sister! She turned nine today.
I've seen posts on some of my friends' blogs which are dedicated to a family member and I thought that today is the perfect day for Julia, as it's her birthday. Read on to find out about my little sister...
Julia was born on April 9, 2000. I still remember that day clearly--it snowed! In April, in Jersey of all places! I remember being very excited because I was twelve, and therefore I would be able to help out with her a lot. She has a lot of nicknames, some of which include Missy, Julie, Jul, and Julpie.
Julia is in the third grade at Margaret Mace Elementary, where she excels at pretty much everything. She LOVES to read (a true characteristic of a Jett) and she goes through books pretty fast! She has completed the entire Lemony Snicket series and she has just begun the Harry Potter series. She loves maps, soccer, and ANYTHING SpongeBob Squarepants. And I mean anything.
This picture from my wedding is one of my favorite pictures with Julia. She's grown a lot since then--she gets taller every time I see her!

Julia can be very sassy--a true characteristic of a Lopez. ;) She doesn't take any trash from people. She's good friends with all the boys in her class and I'm sure she avoids unnecessary drama that way (smart girl)!


Julie learned how to talk when she was very young. I think this is because she is the youngest. If she didn't speak up, she wouldn't have been heard! One of Julie's favorite things is soccer, as I mentioned above; she loves playing FIFA '08 and she's not afraid to bust out those moves on the soccer field!

Julia often hears that she looks a lot like me. In fact, many teachers slip and call her Mary! If you take a picture of me and a picture of her when we were both two, you can't tell the difference. My mom says we're a lot alike.

Even though she is only nine, she is a fabulous Aunt and is always thinking of her niece Lizzie.



Well, hope you enjoyed getting to know my youngest sister Julia! She and the rest of my family will arrive on Monday, in preparation for my graduation! The next sibling I will write about is...a surprise!

No comments: