Sunday, April 5, 2009

From Chris in North Wildwood, NJ

Hey Friends and family! I started work in Gaithersburg, Maryland working for Lockheed Martin Information Systems and Global Services. It has been a very busy few weeks between work and trying to find a place to live. I did find a place to live in Germantown, MD about 10 minutes from work. We will move in the end of April. The one thing that stinks is the fact that I am not with my family who is still in Utah while Mary finishes school. I have missed out on some of Liz's "growing up." For example, this week Liz rolled over for the first time. Good job Liz! So, needless to say, I will be glad to be with them again in almost a week. This weekend I took a little trip to North Wildwood, NJ to see Mary's family minus Juanita who is in Utah. I left Friday after work and took the approximately four hour drive to NJ. For those who have never been to North Wildwood, you are missing out. I call it a magical place because it really is. It is an island in the Atlantic Ocean and has a very fun atmosphere. Of course, the food is to die for, as well! I would love to settle down there someday. Here are some pictures I took-mostly for Mary's benefit-who I know is itching to get back home.






No comments: