Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hail Wildwood Catholic...

I don't feel like reading Sense of the Past right now. I hope I don't get quizzed on it tomorrow haha. I found this and thought I would share a bit about my high school days...

1. Did you date someone from your High School? No! All the boys worth dating already had girlfriends. I dated boys from the stake, though it was not as often as I would have liked. We all lived so far away from each other.

2. What kind of car did you drive? A '94 Plymouth Voyager. Her name was Senorita Rosalita. What an awesome van. It could (uncomfortably) hold up to fifteen people--and that happened often!

3. What is your most embarrassing moment in High School? You know...I probably had quite a few. I just don't remember them! I liked to laugh off my embarrassing moments then, and I still do now! Oh--there's one; but I've only ever told Chris. Don't ask me because I won't tell you. ;)

4. Were you a party animal? Nah, not really. I could go crazy at a dance though ;)

5. Were you considered a flirt? OHH YEAH. Oh yeah. Enough said.

6. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? Wildwood Catholic had no band...or orchestra. There was a small choir that sung during masses and other church-related programs, but I am not much of a singer.

7. Were you a nerd? Eh, no. That term probably would've applied to me back in grade school, though!

8. Were you on any varsity teams? I managed the Varsity boys basketball team and the boys baseball team--yeah baby!

9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? Heck NO!

10. Can you still sing the fight song? ...I remember our Alma Mater song, but I'm fairly certain that WCHS doesn't have a fight song. Crazy!

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Waters. When I had him, I didn't appreciate him as much as I should have. But the man taught me a lot about English and here I am, an English major!

12. Where did you sit for lunch? I sat at one of the round tables by the vending machines with Alex, Ashley, Lauren, Patty, and Sara. GOOD TIMES!

13. School mascot? WILDWOOD CATHOLIC CRUSADERS, BABY!

14. Did you go to homecoming and with who? I did go to homecoming, all four years. The first three years I went with the ladies. Senior year, Alex and I each took a date; she took Chris Reeve from the Medford Ward and I took Pat Flynn, who was a sophomore at the time. My brother asked me, "Why do you have to ask MY friends to homecoming?" haha Pat and I worked together at Pompeo's for a few summers, so we were good friends anyway.

15. If you could go back and do it again would you? Absolutely. I loved high school. I miss it a lot, actually. Every time I go back home, I stop by WCHS and say hello to everyone. It's weird standing in the halls--they seem so small now.

16. What do you remember most about graduation? RAIN. Cold, rainy night. St. Ann's chapel.

17. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? Good question. We probably went somewhere for a late breakfast...

18. Have you gained weight since then? HAHA. Well, yes; I am eight months pregnant. But before the pregnancy, I gained some weight during my first semester at here at BYU--not quite the freshman fifteen, but enough to notice. I started jogging the next semester and dropped it all--back to high school weight. Then I dropped another ten before/during engagement/newlywed stage. But now...ta-da: pregnancy!

19. Who was your Prom Date? Junior year, I took Taylor Allen from the Woodstown Ward. Theme: Under the Sea. Senior year, I took LJ Sikahema from the Moorestown Ward. Theme: Wonderful Tonight. Great times with the Mormon boys!

20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reuinion? Oh yes. If we are close by, we'll be there! I think it will be fabulous.

21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Nothing. I did nothing I regret, so I have no advice to give!

No comments: