Monday, June 7, 2010

I have said it before

And I will say it again: I would go through a whole month's worth of Lizzie's crankiness if she got ALL her teeth during said month. Poor girl. She's the type to go through the whole nine yards when it comes to teething: fever, runny nose, general soreness. EVERY time. It's not fun for her and it's not fun for Mom and Dad. *sigh* BUT, it melts my heart when all she wants is her daddy to comfort her.


Some playgroup at the park pictures: you know how Liz loves the swings!


We took Chris back later that week to show him how much we love playgrounds!


Chris and I celebrated our third anniversary on Wednesday the 2nd. Three years... Sometimes I feel like we've been married for much longer than that (in a good way)! We went to Olive Garden and shopped around Frederick for the afternoon. A great, low-key day for us, just the way we like it.

It has been getting so hot in the afternoons, but thankfully a good thunderstorm usually comes around to cool things down. Sometimes it is SO hot and stuffy outside and I really can't handle it. Liz and I like to read and to play inside with the AC on those days :)

Someone found Mom's lip gloss...


We went to the condo pool on Saturday--very much needed. Liz wouldn't even look up for a picture because she was having so much fun!





I had an ultrasound this past week, to see if Cate is still head down, feet up and to check my fluid levels. So far, so good!
Me @ 36 weeks:

3 comments:

Brianna said...

I'm sorry Liz is having a hard time with her teething, hopefully it won't last too long. Just think, maybe by the time she's done with that stage, Cate might be starting it... :) I guess that's probably not a good thing, huh? I'm so glad things are looking good with the baby, I'm sure you must be feeling so uncomfortable some days - but thank heaven for air conditioning!

Megan said...

I completely agree on the teething issue--Reed has a terrible time with it, too! I hope her teeth break through soon so the poor girl can have a break.Glad to hear that things are still looking good with Cate! Can't wait to see her :)

Marlee said...

I hope Liz is feeling better! Looks like you guys are enjoying the summer! I cannot WAIT to see pictures of Cate when she gets here! I'm sooooo excited!!
Love ya girl!