Monday, June 28, 2010

"Today's the day!"

"Hooray for you, hooray for me, hooray, hooray--for [Cate] will soon be free!"

*Can't you tell that Winne the Pooh is an important part of my life right now? ;)

Today is Cate's due date. Besides being even more active than she usually is, Cate is still content where she is. No contractions...no anything! But we'll keep you updated of course.

My family came yesterday to drop off my mom and Julia for the week. We had a great lunch of taco salad and fresh fruit salad, topped off with strawberry pie--yum! Dad, Chris, and Joe put together some things they brought us: a new dining room table and
Lizzie's new toddler bed. Pictures of those will come eventually!
We have to do some more rearranging but I am very happy that I listened to my mom when she said, "Let's switch up the girls' room!" It looks and feels great!

Mom, Julia, Lizzie, and I are off to run errands and to do some shopping (mwahaha)--talk to you soon!

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Oh my gosh, both Emrie and Lizzie in big girl beds!!! I can't believe how grown up they are. :) Post pictures soon please! (Unless of course, Cate decides to arrive like her sister and then you're in the hospital and have other things on your mind....) :P Hi to Juanita and Julia!

Adri and Russ Lee said...

thanks for keeping us updated! We can't wait to here all about her arrival :)

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you guys! She is a beauty (just like her sister) and I am also amazed by her hair and coloring! Remember my friends red-haired baby?!?! It really is so much fun to see what they will look like!
I'm so glad that everything went so well for you! You looked absolutely gorgeous going in for the c-section!
Enjoy your time with your family and your newest member! We can't wait to meet her too! I had Afton on my lap when we were looking at pictures and when she saw Lizzies picture she started to wave! It was so cute!
I'm so excited for you!!!!
Love ya!