Tuesday, November 9, 2010

...insert creative title here...

Let me tell you that Daylight Savings is kicking my behind. The girls go to bed "an hour later" yet they wake up an hour earlier. I hear Lizzie's little feet running across the living room floor before the sun rises; I roll over to look at the clock and it says 5:50 am...and I die a little inside.

Confessions!
1. I have never watched an entire episode of American Idol.
2. Grammatical errors kill me. ABSOLUTELY KILL ME!
3. I bought my first Vera Bradley wallet as a senior in high school...and my Vera Bradley obsession has not faltered since :)
4. I'm losing my hair again...oh pregnancy hair, why can't you just stay!!?!?!?
5. I like that Ke$ha song "Take it Off"...the lyrics are deplorable but it has a great beat and she has a cool voice.

We traveled into the city for a GW get-together on Friday night. I was able to meet many of Chris's classmates as well as two of his professors. We had a great time and everyone loved the girls. Lizzie started dancing as soon as the DJ turned on the music! Thankfully there were no issues on the Metro :)
This is us at the partay, a little blurry but happy for free food ;)


Chris worked all day Saturday to finish his paper and he was successful! It's difficult to believe that there's less than a month left of classes for him. We look forward to Christmas break!
I feel that Sunday was one of the best days to date. Chris took a break from school work and so we had our Daddy all to ourselves! And even though I didn't ask him to do any chores around the house, he stepped up to the plate and helped me out a ton.
Cate and I took a nap together and later, Lizzie and I baked oreo cheesecake cookies.



Cate is now a rolling machine! She has mastered rolling from her stomach to her back and she does it all the time now. She's still our smiley girl.


Liz continues to learn and to speak at an incredible rate. She loves to count to ten, to recite the alphabet, and to DaNcE! She is truly my child :)


I love taking pictures of the girls in the morning. They are just too cute (even though they wake up before the crack of dawn now...)


Bath time is also tons of fun :D


No comments: