Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Life: busy busy busy!

Chris took Lizzie to class with him on Thursday night because Cate and I weren't feeling too well. I packed plenty of books and snacks for Liz, but Chris had Toy Story on the laptop, complete with headphones. Now this is one of Lizzie's favorite movies, so during the class, you'd hear an occasional "GO BUZZ! GO WOODY!" which kept everyone laughing. Chris said she was so well-behaved and all of his classmates adored her. Success!
Not even two years old, but attending law school classes. Smart Lizzie lady!


The Heit's had us over for dinner with the Turman's on Sunday night. We had a fabulous time with fabulous food! Cate was getting tired towards the end of the night, so I had to take this picture :)


Cate and I went to Meg Clark's baby shower last night, while her husband Dave was kind enough to keep an eye on Lizzie and their daughter McKelle. I loved it; everything was wonderful! Meg looks so good and she got a ton of great boy stuff! Makes me want a boy ;)

This is the only way you are allowed to watch Special Agent Oso: mittens on hands, purses on both arms, glasses on face, shovel in hand.

You have to dance to the songs too!

Sisterly love!


After our ward's RS meeting tomorrow night is...HARRY POTTER, MIDNIGHT SHOWING! CAN'T WAIT!

Francesca's questions for me, which will serve as my confessions for the week!
1. What do you fear most?
My daughters falling away from the church.
2. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
I'm not a fan of pets. I did have a lizard once upon a time, whose name was Lizzy. Chris and Lizzie would vote for a dog!
3. What do you like to do to make yourself happy when you're feeling down?
Get a hug from Chris. Read a good book. Write in my journal. Look at old pictures. Talk to my mom.
4. What is the most wonderful sound in the world? The worst? The funniest?
Wonderful sound...Cate and Liz laughing together. The worst? The alarm clock in the morning or my girls' crying. Funniest sound...Chris's laugh, when he's REALLY laughing. I love it so much!
5. What is your most disgusting or annoying habit?
I pop my pimples. I pick my scabs. What can I say, if it doesn't belong on me I will try to get rid of it as soon as humanly possible. (Even though most battle wounds would go away faster if I just left them alone!)

6 comments:

Brianna said...

That is so awesome that she did so well at Chris' class! Go Liz! Are you actually going to an HP midnight showing??? If you are, I am so jealous! :)

Mary Killion said...

YES I AM GOING! A bunch of us ladies in my ward are going together. Since Chris will be home from class by that point, I'm all for it. I cannot wait--just reread the Deathly Hallows this week haha! I wish you could come too!!!

Brianna said...

Lucky! You will have to let me know how good it is. I hope we get to see it soon, but who knows when that will happen. :)

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

Oh I loved this post- I love all of your posts for that matter! You have such a wonderful family, complete with those gorgeous little girls!

Francesca said...

Thanks for answering the questions! Makes me want to hear Chris laugh. Love the pic of sleepy Cate. And I'm jealous abut Harry Potter too!

emily and kevin griffin said...

so cute! i'm impressed she sat through a whole class!