Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Remember September...

I started to feel bad about not writing my blog on Mondays, but then I realized I wrote them on Mondays because they served as a letter to my brother Bill while he was on his mission. Now that he's off his mission and back at BYU, I don't have to feel bad about not writing on Mondays! haha

As I said last week, Julia was with us and we had a great time. She is a big help with the girls and both girls love her very much! (They love you too, Aunt Katie.) The house is much quieter without her presence. Liz woke up from her nap this afternoon and asked for "Carly"-- aka the TV show iCarly. Thought you would appreciate that, Julia! Ohhh the many things Aunt Julia teaches us! ;)








I made some updates to the girls' room, mostly rearranging to get everything to fit! haha These girls just have way too much stuff! (Thank you grandparents, aunts, and uncles.) I also got Cate's letters up on the wall *FINALLY*




A trip to IKEA resulted in a new desk and chair for Chris. Law school necessitates these things, after all! Really though, it's nice to have your own workspace.


Don't know about your house, but here in our house, we watch football. Football season has officially begun! Here's to those lazy Saturday afternoons ;)

3 comments:

Brianna said...

I love what you've done with your home! I wish we lived closer, we don't have tv in our new place. Makes me miss all those football get togethers we'd have... :)

Meg said...

Isn't it amazing how much stuff kids accumulate before they even reach the age of two! Way to go on the organization! I still lay in bed at night trying to figure out how I am going to fit two kiddos and all their STUFF in McKelle's room!

emily and kevin griffin said...

very cute! cate is getting so big! i'm sure it's nice to have saturdays together when chris is busy with school!