Friday, February 15, 2008

ARGH, but :D

I AM SO ANGRY! STUPID HEPE ASSIGNMENT KEEPS FREEZING UP THE LAPTOP AND I REALLY DON'T FEEL LIKE TYPING ALL THE NEEDED INFORMATION FOR THE FIFTH TIME IN A ROW. Thank you. Just had to vent.
On a lighter and more cheerful note, Valentine's Day was superb. I gave Chris a little bear because he loves bears. The bear (unnamed as of yet) held an awesome croft&barrow pink/white/gray striped tie which he will wear soon with his gray suit. So cute!
We went to this German Restaurant called Edelweiss for dinner--very authentic and very good. The owners are from Germany, our hostess who sat us is from Germany, the musician playing music for the restaurant was from Germany. Delightful! Our hostess and Chris shared some Germany conversation, as she was born and raised in Kaiserslautern (sp??) very close to where Chris was born in Landstuhl. And when Chris mentioned Landstuhl, the woman remarked, "Ah you must have been a military baby!" Oh yes, Chris's dad was in the Air Force at the time.

Before I burned my finger on the glass lamp that lit our table (I have a klutz hidden very clumsily in me), Chris gave me my presents: beautiful! beautiful! I lost my sterling sliver claudagh ring a while ago and lamented over its loss for awhile. And my dear, sweet Husby was awesome and bought me a new claudagh ring with a peridot in the middle (my birthstone: August). He knows me too well. The ring came in a beautfil box; its inside inscription reads "Love, heartfelt and true." And on its lid (inside), Chris placed my favorite picture of our wedding. He is too creative and verrrry talented at making me melt. :)
Hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Aw, you two are so cute! :D

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

DO you love being married or what? Husbands always know just what you want!