Sunday, February 24, 2008

Chris' stab at this blog thing!!

I know people have been waiting for me to write a blog, especially my dear, sweet wife Mary. I just want to let the whole world know that she is the most beautiful woman and that I love her very, very much.

There is much going on right now. People want to know what our big surprise is and some know, but if you don't know and are very curious, give us a call--we may tell you.

I want to go to graduate school. I know I want to get an MBA and a law degree--maybe I will become a lifelong student. Oh!! How I love school!!! We shall see. I take the GMAT this Saturday so that is a start.

I think this blog thing is cool. Not a bad idea. Catch you all later. And, the person I am voting for in the Texas' primary is.........


P.S. I have been introduced to Alias, and I am addicted--almost done with the first season.

2 comments:

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

You know when maried poeple have suprises I have a one tract mind. Halcyon is a beautiful name. But now I will have to call you...still 817-507-7442?

emily and kevin griffin said...

hey i tried to call you both...so you need to call me back now!
Emily