Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Passed on from Brianna!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged

10 years ago I was: in the 4th grade, Mrs. Rucci's class, Margaret Mace Elementary School in North Wildwood, New Jersey. W0w.

5 things on my 'to do' list today:
1. Finish up class for the day
2. Make something good for dinner
3. Read for Rel C 333
4. Exercise with Chris
5. Valentine's Day prep...can'r write it or Chris will see!


4 Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. Move us back to BYU where I would finish my degree and Chris would get his MBA

2. Buy a truck for Chris
3. After our Utah stint, I would buy a house in NJ

4. Trade in the Taurus and get...an SUV

3 of my bad habits:
1. Procrastinating on facebook and now on blogs
2. Reading for pleasure before I'm finished reading for school
3. Making assumptions too quickly


5 places I've lived:
1. North Wildwood, NJ
2. Provo, UT
3. Orem, UT
4. Fort Worth, TX
5. No where else yet...next up--who knows?!

5 jobs I've had
1. Resident Assistant at Deseret Towers
2. Waitress at Pompeo's on the Wildwood boardwalk
3. Supervisor for North Wildwood Rec
4. Cashier at Samuel's on 17th Ave.
5. nothing else yet...

Things most people don't know about me:
I am a total homegirl and I like things to stay the same. Case in point--I grew up in the same house for eighteen years! Never moved! So, when something changes, it's difficult for me to adjust at times.


OK...now-who's it?You've been tagged:
1. Megan
2. Havalah
3. Julianne
4. Autumn

No comments: