Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Avoiding Facebook, too

I've decided to avoid Facebook for the rest of today and much of tomorrow (a solid 24 hours), and I found this on Julianne's blog, so, here it goes...

A- Attached or single: Attached! Happily so :)
B- Best Friend: My husband Chris.
C-Cake or Pie: Pie. Apple, caramel pecan...I've never really loved cake.
D- Day of choice: Chris's off-Fridays. They are really a blessing!
E- Essential Item: Juanita never leaves the house without some makeup on, and now I find I do the exact same thing. Never thought I would do that.
F- Favorite Color: Kelly green or Cerulean blue. And Sunshine yellow.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears--especially the red and clear ones.
H- Hometown: North Wildwood, New Jersey.
I- Indulgence(s): Shopping--finding great deals. Buying clothes for my husband!
J- January or July: JULY baby! Bring on Summer '08!
K- Kids: None yet.
L: Life is Incomplete Without: Chris, Jett family, Killion family, the Church, friends.
M- Marriage Date: June 2nd, 2007.
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers: Bill and Joe, 2 sisters: Kate and Julia.
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges. But if the said apples are golden apples, I'll take them.
P- Phobias or Fears: ? ...I don't like bugs.
Q- Quote(s): "Does this look like a face that kids?"
R- Reason To Smile: Chris, NJ, TX, BYU, family, friends, BOOKS
S- Season: SUMMER. No doubt. My birthday (August 12), beach, tan, boardwalk...
T- Tag Three +: Anyone who feels like doing this or who actually reads this!
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I don't like calling people I don't know.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Vegetarian? Me? No. I love my meat. Vicariously. Texas de Brazil, anyone?
W- Worst Habit: Procrastinating on Facebook.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Never had an X-Ray or an Ultrasound. Heard Ultrasounds are pretty neat, though.
Y- Your Favorite Food: That is such a difficult question, and I know it changes from time to time for me. Right now? Papa Murphy's Gourmet Vegetarian. In the summer, it's scallops wrapped in bacon and cajun shrimp--all seafood fresh from Dock Street in Wildwood. In the fall, it's Wawa hot chocolate, while I'm cuddled within a blanket, watching a WCHS soccer game. In the spring, it's...well, when I find out, I'll tell you.
Z- Zodiac: Leo

No comments: